Sunday, November 21, 2010

Missing..

DOES EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD UNDERSTAND THE FEELING OF" MISSING" SOMEONE EVEN THOUGH AFTER SEEN THE PERSON JUST LIKE MINUTES AGO??

IT'S MAKING YOU FEEL HOW MUCH YOU NEED THE PERSON DEEP INSIDE UR LIFE AND WILL LOST WITHOUT THAT PERSON.. ( REALLY SUCK)

IT'S SOMETIME MAKING YOUR MIND TURN UP SIDE DOWN  LOOKING LIKE A FOOL WAITING FOR THE HAND..( REALLY MISERY)

IT'S MAKING YOUR HEART BEATING SLOWER THEN EVER ..( REALLY HURT)

IT'S SOMETIME MAKING U JUST WANNA HAVE A DEEP SLEEP AND ESCAPE FROM GETTING CRAZY OVER FEELING OF MISSING ..( REALLY KILLING U)

SHOULD WE LIVE WITH THE FEELING OF "MISSING SOMEONE" ???

P/S: THE FACT IS I'M MISSING MY FRIENDZZ SO MUCH .. IT FEEL REALLY SUCK WITHOUT THEM.. " I LOVE THEM SO MUCH" <3 <3 .. I WILL REMEMBER THEM TILL MY LAST BREATH,,,

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u miss them? did u tell each of them?
    tell them at least they know that u r missing them.
    it's hurting when u missing someone and u keep on ur own.
    as for me, i do need hug when i miss them..
    and am grateful to have u n the rest here..
    at least my life wasn't dat empty..
    once again thank you.
    u sit back and enjoy every second of breath okay?
    take care~
    love always =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mas.. haha.. it hard for me 2 open my mouth sayin missing them ba.. i'm tryin my best dear.. yap mizz the time spending with u ,niesa, mia all of u guys.. just don't know when is the end.. soon everyone of us have their own circle of life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. niesa.. ada la org i miss.. secret hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...
    regarding everyone have their own circle life...
    that's the fact my dear..
    no matter wat..it is written clearly by God..
    just pray the best for each of us!
    and keep safely all ur best moment in ur life kay...esp wit us... =)
    and as for me, doesn't matter with the distance as long as u still connected with them =)
    cause sometimes the distance can connect u deeply with them =)
    less fighting =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. to lau,mas and nisa..from the bottom of my heart i really love ur guys..thanks coz always be wth me when i really need sumone...To my dear lau..one time we do have our own circle of life but PLS DO remember that im always be there when u need me ok...I hope if we are not in the same place of working also we do keep in touch OK..pomice.. :)

    ReplyDelete