Friday, November 19, 2010

Hope u guys like the lyrics...

DIdadidadida.... Ohh..ohh..

In the Club club club.. there is lot's of sweet pie on the dance floor..
Gurlzz jus come around me..can't help myself.. to have fun fun...

CHorus..
Gurlzz u  turn me on .. When
the first time i met u .. i'm knowin'
there is something abou' u ..
there is something abou' me..
there is something abou' us..

that jus make me wanna spend the twilight with u..
letting u to fall in Love.. be the only BFF...
2gether b'come one.
no one can replace the what i'm giving u..


Repeat chorus..

i  tryin' my best everything jus for u..
my heart stop "Pumpin" the moment u say stop..

2gether b'come one.
i'm lovin u..

Repeat cHorus..


6 comments:

  1. niesa ..what is ur comment toward the lyris?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..
    dia buat sendiri okay....(aku rasala)
    hahahhahaa...Niesa...niesa....
    hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. A'ah, aku br tau! Ahaha.
    not bad huh??
    mau kalahkan Nelly kaa?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhaha just sometime word pop out from my head.. nak jd junk writer la..ekekek

    ReplyDelete
  5. this song ader maksud tersendiri kan wen2 hehehe now i understand the lyric.. hehe

    ReplyDelete